Welcome to 303 E Fountain Street, this beautiful 3-bedroom 2-bathroom home situated on a oversized yard , large enough to enjoy the amazing Florida weather year round. The home boasts an open floor plan with split bedrooms to provide plenty of peace and serenity to each bedroom. The open living room is brightened by amazing natural light and also comes with a wood burning fire place, perfect for those quiet cooler nights in the Winter. The screened and covered side patio off of the living room area was made for entertaining guests & is perfect for outdoor dinners and BBQ'S. Large 2 car garage has countless uses and is equipped with automatic door opener. Not to mention this homes proximity to local shops and stores. Schedule a time to see this property, as it will not last long.
Single Family, Contemporary, 1 Story
1,583 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Street Lights, Water Available
Fruitland Park Elem
Detailed Room Information
- In Garage
- Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Range Hood
- Wood Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fans(s), Eat-in Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Main Floor, Open Floorplan, Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Ground Level.
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fence, French Doors. Cleared, Irregular Lot, Near Public Transit, Paved.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price