Come check out this amazing custom built home in the highly sought-after Elysium exclusive Mt. Dora community (where no two homes are alike)! This 3 bedrooms/3 baths upstairs, and 1 private en suite on lower level offers plenty of room for your whole family and guests. From the front of this meticulously manicured property, it would seem to be a delightfully modest-sized home, but once you step through the front door, the 4,902 sq ft of living space seems to go on endlessly. The list of high-end finishes, upgrades, and improvements is extensive, beginning on arrival with the custom mosaic designed circular driveway, artfully manicured hedges, and shaded side garden with gazebo on its 1.17 acres of land.From the main entrance, you enter to find a formal dining room to the right and sitting room to the left. Ahead is a massive kitchen fitted with double ovens, a large island with integrated grill, ample cabinet storage, wet bar, and desk area; all with high-end granite countertops. The attached sun-room stretches the length of the kitchen and beyond, overlooking the oversized, heated salt-water swimming pool below. The living room enjoys a cozy wood-burning fireplace, a wall of built-in shelving, and newly installed marble flooring. Also on the main level are three spacious bedrooms; an owner's suite on one end and two additional bedrooms, each with en suite bathrooms and large walk-in closets on the other.On the ground level of the home is a second complete living space with its own garage and entrance making it ideal for in-law quarters. Here you will find a master suite, kitchen, full bathroom, second laundry room, office/media room, and a large open living space with access to the outdoor amenities. The fully screened in pool area is ideal for entertaining and recently received a deck resurfacing, a custom-built "summer kitchen," retractable sunshades, and an electronic retractable safety pool cover to enclose the pool with the push of a button. Adjoining the lanai is a fenced "Zen Garden" with an access gate to the side yard gazebo area.Not included in the square footage are two separate but attached garage spaces on the side of the home. Both garages were recently remodeled with built-in cabinetry, custom workbenches with tool storage, and easy-to-clean floor finishes. The ceiling height of the main garage could easily accommodate the tallest of recreational toys and the double garage leaves plenty of space for multiple vehicles. This well-groomed property offers so many areas where you can relax and take in the beauty of nature. You must see the inside of this home to truly appreciate all it has to offer. Be sure to check out the list of updates that have been done when you come to see the property including a lifetime rock-coated steel roof installed in 2017, Andersen Hurricane Resistant windows installed in 2019, and new a/c condensing units installed in 2022 conveying a 5 year warranty. Some additional features of this wonderful home include large rooms and an abundance of storage throughout the home. Hurry as this oasis won't last long!
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
4 Full/1 Half
4,902 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Electricity Connected, Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- Inside, Laundry Room
- Built-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Indoor Grill, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Filtration System, Water Purifier, Water Softener
- Tile, Marble, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet, Wood, Linoleum, Bamboo
- Blinds, ENERGY STAR Qualified Windows, Window Treatments
- Wood Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Chair Rail, Coffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, High Ceilings, Master Bedroom Main Floor, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Circular Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Rear, Garage Faces Side, Oversized, Parking Pad, RV Garage, Workshop in Garage.
- Stucco, Block
- Pool Description
- Auto Cleaner, Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Other, Outside Bath Access, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fence, French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Rain Gutters, Shade Shutter(s), Sidewalk, Sprinkler Metered. Drainage Canal, Gentle Sloping, Irregular Lot, Oversized Lot, Sidewalk, Paved.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price